By this time, you should have had all of your coins converted by 2.54 in your Karatbit back office. Karatgold Coin is a cryptocurrency token issued on the Ethereum platform. Karatgold Coin’s price today is $0.01074699, with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,930,636. KBC price is down -6.1% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 coins and a max supply of 12 Billion coins.
- By purchasing a Multi Package, you will receive a different number of E-Points (EP) depending on the package you decide to buy. You can only use the EP (Not transferable.)
- With a corresponding number of EP, you will receive, for example, an IMpulse K1 Phone.
- Also, for the Multi package purchases in your downline (Unilevel) up to 7 levels deep (levels are compressed.) And depending on your status (Bronze, Silver, Gold, VIP), you will also receive pro-rata E-Points (EP) for each package that matches your Multi Package or smaller.
- Existing affiliates stay with their actual status. But with the purchase of a higher Multi Package, the status will be upgraded.
- Example: Bronze-Status affiliate gets VIP status with the purchase of Multi Package 6.
The above information is located in your back office in a PDF file, click on the Tab General then Downloads, your language flag then proceed to Presentation the last file will be the New Multi Packages. All the new Multi Packages are located in the Product Purchase tab.
If you have a printer, l would undoubtedly print all of this information until you know it inside out. The advantage of printing it is you will have a hard copy with all the information, units, cost and how many (EP) points you generate with each Multi Package. Seven different packages to choose from starting from as low as €75.00 to €7,500.00 each Multi Package provide you with various items.
I want to share with you a video that will explain the Multi Package in great detail. It is approximately 36 minutes long. Paper2Gold produced this video, and knowledge is what you will get once you have studied all this information. If you enjoyed his presentation, follow his youtube channel for more detailed videos on Karatbars.